- Meetings will be held monthly at alternating members’ homes.
- Each month’s meeting hostess will select the book to be discussed in two months time.
- Books should be of reasonable length and should be readily available at local bookstores and libraries.
- The hostess should have read the book she selects and should be prepared to chair the meeting when her book is discussed.
- Members will respect the opinions of everyone present and listen politely to all remarks.
- No caffeinated coffee is to be served at meetings. Should a hostess wish to serve more than one dessert, no penalty will apply!